How to PASS 300-085 CAPPS EXAM in the short term?
This 300-085 exam tests candidates on the integration options of Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service, Cisco Unity Express Version 9 (Enhance Voice Messaging and Communications), 300-085 dumps, Cisco Unity Connection (Simple Unified Messaging for Enhanced Collaboration), latest 300-085 dump ETE, Cisco Prime Collaboration (Simplified, Unified Management of Collaboration Networks), 300-085 vce and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) in Unified Communication Solution and Redefining UC Collaboration.
The 300-085 exam covers voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified IM and Presence features, 300-085 pdf and the implementation of Cisco Jabber. The 300-085 CAPPS exam also covers Cisco Prime Collaboration features and the role of Cisco TelePresence Management Suite in a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution.
300-085 Capps exam Overview
|Exam Number||300-085 CAPPS|
|Associated Certifications||CCNP Collaboration|
|Duration||75 Minutes (55 – 65 questions)|
|Passing Score||Variable (750-850 / 1000 Approx)|
|Type of Exam||Multiple-choice single answer, multiple-choice multiple answers, and simulations|
300-085 Study Guide & Mature Experience
The following course and ebook are the recommended training materials for this 300-085 exam.
Real 300-085 practice test and classroom training are complementary. Subdivision of the talk, is in the classroom carefully listen to the lecturer’s explanation, after class through watching the video to review, while completing the simulation test. If you haven’t had a actual test
300-085 yet, you can buy one from the Geekcert website. Interact through “300-085 capps pdf“, “300-085 exam dumps” Issues, and hierarchical challenge labs and tests. This study guide PDF makes the learning experience better, improves the effectiveness of the CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-085 CAPPS course, and provides direct feedback to students, allowing them to acquire more knowledge points.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe integrated and unified messaging options and integration with Microsoft Exchange
- Describe virtualization, design and deployment of Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Describe monitoring tools and how to troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection issues
- Describe the features and characteristics of Cisco Unity Express and how to integrate it with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Describe how the Cisco Unity Express auto-attendant application works and how it can be customized
- Describe Cisco Unity Express basic monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Describe voicemail networking options including legacy networking, HTTPS networking and VPIM
- Describe, design, deploy and configure Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence and use the Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence troubleshooting tools
- Implement Cisco Jabber
- Describe the features and functionality of Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning
- Describe the video infrastructure components and architecture including endpoints, video services, video network services, and management
- Describe the features and functionality of Cisco TMS
Whether you are preparing for the CCNP Collaboration certification 300-085 CAPPS exams or you are just to solve specific problems on a temporary basis to learn about how to deploy, debugging and operate Cisco collaboration voice, video, data, and mobile applications, you will find the 300-085 capps PDF or VCE files to be an invaluable resources.
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTN (public switched telephone network), and VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployments